Tuesday, August 5, 2014

whats new pussycat?

our homestudy is finally finished. Many of our documents are finished. we have not yet been invited to biometrics with immigration. We met our goal for tshirts and then some! Thanks to everyone who bought one, or seven. The name battle continues. If I like a name, Eric doesn't. If he likes a name, its a name I don't like. No matter what name we come up with it doesn't really suit her. I don't think her given name even suits her. The kids are all getting in on the name game. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't toss out a name for their "new sister".  Molly, Juno, Jorah, Katherine are all possibilities. I LOVE Jorah. but eric isn't sure. Bayla or Bay I also really like. I have a running list that changes all the time. right now I am on page three of the list. I add names I like whenever I see them. then I go back and think about them again and cross off those I don't like. I keep thinking at some point there will be only one name left. Some days I throw my hands up and say whatever! call her whatever!

No comments: